It is never too late, but in case you missed it, the beautiful and Bar Paly looking super sexy on the cover of Esquire Magazine Mexico back in May 2014 with perfect hair color by colorist Cassondra Kaeding. Take a look at some of the spread…
Having the perfect hair for your wedding is not only part of the fun in getting ready, but can also be a bit frustrating figuring out what hairstyle to wear on that special day. Stylist Paul Perez says ” when in doubt, try a braid”. Braiding made simple can make the world of a difference when executed correctly. Here is a beautiful braided bridal hairstyle to consider for your big day.
Paul breaks down the hairstyle in just 4 simple steps:
- Using the Sally Hershberger Plump Up on the hair shaft and the Supreme Lift spray on the roots - blow-out the hair so it has volume and movement. You can also set the hair previously for additional volume.
- Start creating a braid at the parting of your hair and french braid loosely across the front part of head to the back of your head.
- Bring everything into a tight textured bun in the back using hair pins to secure it.
- Finish with a very strong hold hairspray for lasting hold.
One of the most challenging situations a colorist can run into is correcting color on very long hair, especially if the client wants to still maintain her hair super long and healthy looking. In this case colorist Holland Hager and stylist Michael St Germain put both their heads and expertise together to make sure the client was able to get the light hair she wanted with minimal damage to it while still maintaining the length .
After Holland lightened primarily the ends of the hair for that Ombre look we all love, and correcting the bad color she previously had, Michael then proceeded with his signature long cascading layers for body and movement, minimizing too much unneeded density for easy blowdrying and styling.
Here is the makeover
Always thinking about how to get your hair to look like you have just been out at the beach? Unless you actually have time to go out and play all day at the beach, we have an alternative for you. Sally Hershberger’s Mineral Spray is ideal to help give your hair that beach babe look. Pro stylist Philip James gives you 3 styling tips on how to use this product effectively to achieve its maximum results.
- Spray Mineral Spray in your hair when it is still wet, scrunch with your hands and then diffuse the hair till fully dry for a tousled beachy look.
- For a more textured piecey blow-dry: First, blow-dry your hair with a round brush, then spray Mineral Spray evenly on your hands, then grabbing random pieces apply it on them. This will break up the blow-dry and give it a beachy texture at the ends.
- If your hair is on the finer side, spray Mineral Spray all over before blowdrying, then dry the hair all the way, precede to curl with a curling iron avoiding the roots so it does not go flat. This will give your hair more volume and density.
Now spray and play!